The sun is not always friendly it may sometimes be a cause of damage too. For instance, it can sometimes be an obstruction while driving, the rays of light may reflect back into the driver’s eyes making it hard for him to see clearly.
Harmful Impacts Of Sunlight On Car’s Interior
Sunlight is not always friendly to your car’s interior and excess of sunlight may cause damage to it. The excess temperature and heat may cause the steering wheel and the leather car seats to crack. In addition to this prolonged exposure to sunlight may also lead to broken seat belts. Not only this may the color of the car seats start to fade away due to increased exposure to sunlight.
In addition to this in extreme cases sunlight may also harm the safety system i.e. airbags of the car. How can we possibly forget the uncomfortably warm seats that too come from the heat of sun? You probably are wondering about the best possible solution to all these problems. Well we have one, tint your side and back mirrors you will not only get rid of the excess sunlight but also enjoy more privacy.
Benefits of Tinted House and Commercial Building’s Windows
The window tints block sunlight which may also have a negative impact on your house’s furniture. It may cause the beautiful and bright colors of the curtains to fade and the furniture may also lose it’s aesthetic beauty because of the color fading through increased exposure to sunlight.
Furthermore, the problems of skin aging, skin cancer, sun burns and rashes may also be solved by limiting your exposure to sun. This may be done by adding tints to the windows of your house. Additionally, the window tints not only add to the aesthetics of the building they also help to enhance the privacy by reducing the visibility through the windows.
Types Of Best Window Tints
- Dyed Tint: These type of tints are made from a mixture of UV protectors, polyethylene and premium dyes from which a micro-sheet is extracted. These tints are extremely budget friendly and are best for the people who just want privacy, protection from sunlight is not their priority.
- Metalized Tint: Metalized tints form a heavy protective layer on the glass. They block all the UV rays but they may hurt any type of reception of signal( i.e. internet signals, radio reception etc.) through the glass windows .
- Hybrid Tint: These tints are a mixture of both dyed and metalized tints. Hybrid tints take in all the good qualities from them, which makes them better than both of them. However, hybrid tints may be too expensive to use.
- Carbon Tint: Carbon tints are a better and improved version of metalized tints. They are made by mixing carbon particles in the film which makes them a good UV light blocker and they don’t hurt the reception too. Furthermore, carbon tints may give a very unique and stylish look to your glass.
- Ceramic tints: These kind of tints are the most premium kind of tints, they use ceramic particles to block the light rays. Ceramic tints may last from 5 to 10 years. But they are very expensive to install.
The best type of window tint is the carbon tint as it is widely used due to it’s budget friendly nature and exceptionally good qualities. It blocks 40 percent of the infra red rays and has a long durability, these qualities makes it more popular among the other kinds of the tints. Nonetheless, ceramic window tints may also be a good investment. They may be expensive to install but they last longer than any other kind of tints, they too are worth the investment .